Our project to date has taken five years:- securing government funding from CAS, Kildare County Council and the Construction Industry Federation. Local fundraising events have also played an important role. We are delighted to have raised an impressive €3.275m to date.
We are tantalisingly close to having this project completed by December of this year, with units occupied in early 2021 – but unfortunately there is a shortfall of approx. €350,000. In other words, we have successfully raised approx. 90% of our target to date, but urgently need your help in order to open our doors. To bridge this shortfall we have designed three packages that we would like to share for your consideration.
Details of these packages, one of which may best suit you to help us with this project are available on request. Any help in this regard that you feel you can help us with would greatly be appreciated.
It is also important to note that each of the packages will be receipted from the charity to be offset against company profits, so the real cost of providing us with financial assistance will be substantially lower than the package cost.
Please also be aware that no member of the Homeless Care Board or anyone involved in the charity is in any way reimbursed for services rendered. The operation of all elements of Homeless Care CLG are at all times voluntary, so any contribution you can make will go directly to funding this much needed project.
Life Development PackageInvolves a one-off donation of
- There will be just one Life Development Package on offer.
- A. This patron will have the naming right to the administration building.
- B. This patron will also be listed as an overall key patron on a Patrons’ Board at the facility, on our website with your logo, and on all future marketing material.
Self Living PackageInvolves a one-off donation of
- There will be 12 of these packages on offer.
- A. These Patrons will have the naming right to one of the 12 studio apartments.
- B. They will also be listed as a patron on a Patrons’ Board at the facility, on our website with your logo, and on all future marketing material.
Homeless Care Support PackageInvolves a one-off donation of
- There will be 28 such packages on offer.
- A. These Patrons will be listed on a Patrons’ Board at the facility, on our website with your logo and on all future marketing material.